Woo, snow day!
Four new scores for I, The Dark Woman, The Armed Man, None Suffer, and Wulf and Eadwacer (all PDFs). I was a little reluctant to score "Wulf and Eadwacer" because of the whole improvisational/oral composition thing, but I'll just note that it's a snapshot of the performance at present (which has mostly reached an equilibrium).
Put the scores into a program/handout for KASF.
Redoing the Great Translation Project (GTP) webpages into "project pages" that contain links to the PDFs and other information, rather than trying to fit all of the links onto the Original Work page. Completed one for None Suffer and one for I, The Dark Woman.
- Finish poster
- May include taking pictures: instruments, maypole
- My arms, in construction paper
- Actual content!
- Create binder for GTP, complete with notes, originals, etc.
- Create binder or folders for Historically Informed Performance selections
- Print out GTP take-aways
- Print out maypole take-aways
- Organize class notes into binder
- Print business cards
- Possibly jury-rig business card holder